Are you in favor of Halloween being a monthly event? Do you stop and smell the cupcakes? Is the biggest decision you face each week deciding how many times you’ll walk the BeltLine? If you answered “Yes!” to any or all of the above, then you just might be ready to join the Rhyme & Reason Design team.
Rhyme & Reason Design is searching for a web designer to join our fun and creative team. Responsibilities will include website and UI design in addition to traditional print design and branding. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of WordPress (our preferred CMS) as well as designing for responsive development. Light coding skills are a plus.
- Proficient in Creative Suite
- Experience creating site plans and wireframes
- Strong web and UI designs
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Understanding of the WordPress platfor
- Two+ years of relevant experience
Interested? Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to: email@example.com.
Graphic Design Intern
Rhyme & Reason Design is now accepting applications for graphic design interns to join our team in Atlanta this fall. Current college/grad school students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this fun and challenging opportunity. Interns will work directly with members of both our creative and account teams to turn smart ideas into beautiful designs. Local applicants only, please. Intern duties include: design of print pieces, social media posts for various channels, branding, and other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Creative Suite, specifically in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A strong understanding of typography, color and layout is preferred
- Experience in illustration, web design and branding are a plus.
- Available to work for three months, starting in September 2016
- Available to work minimum three days a week
Interested? Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.