I was born and raised in Liberty, Missouri (right outside of Kansas City), but have called the Peach State home for nearly five years. I relocated to Atlanta to join a sorority staff and explore the professional side of the fraternity and sorority community. My second “office” is at Pink Barre Studios as a part-time instructor emphasizing the mind-body connection through this targeted strength-training exercise. Outside of work, I serve on the Sponsorship Committee for the Junior League of Atlanta, which is full of bold women advocating for pointed issues in the Atlanta community.
You might see a trend here – I am constantly surrounding myself with powerful, passionate women. Joining R&R is a natural extension of that. As the newest member of the R&R family, I am eager to share my Panhellenic passion and experience with the team!
- Nickname: Painter. I’m that friend that you end up calling by their last name. Unfortunately, I have zero talent with a paintbrush. That personal branding would just be TOO easy!
- I have a twin brother, Adam. I am the older and wiser of the two! If you saw us side-by-side you wouldn’t even know we’re related.
- I’ve been in dance class since I could walk. I’m trained in everything from ballet to rhythm tap, hip-hop and contemporary.
- I overuse emoticons :) …and exclamation points!
- Strong believer that dark chocolate should be consumed daily. Research shows it’s good for the heart; the same can be said for red wine!
- Favorite quote: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
- Most esteemed accolade: Missouri State University Greek Woman of the Year