Well hello there! I’m Rhyme & Reason Design’s newest account intern and resident handywoman, Claire. I’m in my last semester at Georgia State University, where I study public relations with a minor in French. A proud member of Phi Mu Fraternity, I served as the new member educator and intramural chair before going alum in early 2016. I come to R&R as an Atlanta native bearing a bounty of knowledge about the city, as well as an intense passion for journalism and the South’s thriving hospitality industry.
When I’m not working or in class, you’ll find me running on the BeltLine or scoping out new and exciting things to do in the city. I’m a firm believer in the power of positivity, and the Rhyme & Reason office absolutely radiates it. I am thrilled to be working alongside these amazingly talented women and eager to soak up all that they have to teach me!
- I’m a total history nerd! Mention World War II and my ears perk up … go on my Netflix account and every recently viewed film will be a war documentary.
- I’ve taken French for about 11 years and am fluent. However, the closest I’ve come to being in France is spooning Nutella into my mouth. Shame!
- Co-founder/boss lady Karen McKenzie is married to my brother, Ben. They just brought the most perfect little human into the world, making me an aunt for the first time and bringing never-ending rays of sunshine and sparkles into my life.
- I have an unnatural amount of knowledge about the Atlanta restaurant scene. Fortunate for my friends; unfortunate for my bank account. “Have you ever been to…?” Yes, I probably have.
- I’m really tall. Six feet tall, to be exact.
“Do beautiful things with your beautiful life.” – Anonymous