Are you in favor of Halloween being a monthly event? Do you stop and smell the cupcakes? Is the biggest decision you face each week deciding how many times you’ll walk the BeltLine? If you answered “Yes!” to any or all of the above, then you just might be ready to join the Rhyme & Reason Design team.
Senior Graphic Designer
Rhyme & Reason Design is looking for a senior graphic designer with experience in branding, print/campaigns and digital design. Our core clientele consists of Tourism entities and communities, non-profit organizations (many of which are national Fraternities and Sororities) and what we deem as ‘Cool Companies’. As a Senior Designer, you will collaborate with other members of the design team, clients and account managers. Submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-5 years of experience
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Figma
- Experience creating brands and identity systems
- Knowledge of styles and formatting for multi-page documents in indesign
- Motion or animation skills
- UI Experience
- Fully remote model, meeting in-person quarterly for planning and events in the Atlanta area
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K benefits after 12 months of employment
Submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
About Rhyme & Reason Design
Rhyme & Reason Design is a customer-oriented, full service boutique agency specializing in strategy, web design & development, branding and integrated campaigns. Our marketing solutions are researched, crafted and developed with the perfect balance of creativity (the Rhyme) and smart design (the Reason). Allowing us the opportunity to successfully generate dynamic communication materials for each of our clients – online and off.