Are you in favor of Halloween being a monthly event? Do you stop and smell the cupcakes? Is the biggest decision you face each week deciding how many times you’ll walk the BeltLine? If you answered “Yes!” to any or all of the above, then you just might be ready to join the Rhyme & Reason Design team.
Rhyme & Reason Design is searching for a versatile designer to join our fun and creative team. Responsibilities will include branding, print and collateral design, campaign creation, web design and more. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and a basic understanding of how to navigate WordPress (our preferred CMS). Additional skills (AfterEffects, Photography) a plus!
- Expert in Creative Suite
- Experience building brands from the bottom up: initial creation to collateral
- Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Two+ years of relevant experience
Interested? Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design Intern
Rhyme & Reason Design is always looking for graphic design interns to join our team in Atlanta. Current college/grad school students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this fun and challenging opportunity. Interns will work directly with members of both our creative and account teams to turn smart ideas into beautiful designs. Local applicants only, please. Intern duties include: design of print pieces, social media posts for various channels, branding, and other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Creative Suite, specifically in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A strong understanding of typography, color and layout
- Experience in illustration, web design and branding are a plus
- Available to work minimum three days a week
Interested? Please send a cover letter, portfolio and resume to: email@example.com.