Greene County Convention & Visitors Bureau (aka Visit Lake Oconee) is dedicated to “soul-fulfilling memorable vacations” and, of course, promoting a premier tourism destination 75 miles outside of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Sticky Wicket
With a Ritz-Carlton property, 376 miles of shoreline, a premier golf community in Reynolds Lake Oconee and a charming downtown to promote, Visit Lake Oconee has more than enough to offer a visitor. However, the CVB only recently came into existence and has been working to define its brand and identity.
The Awesome Sauce
- Launched cohesive digital takeover on the ajc.com’s sports page for Super Bowl 53.
- Received more than 1 million impressions in 2.5 weeks
- Launched cohesive digital takeover on the ajc.com’s home page for summer vacation.
- Received more than 1 million impressions in one day
- 16% click-through rate
- Overall increase in brand consistency and messaging across media within four months.