Hey y’all, I’m Lauren!
Ever since I moved to Atlanta (almost a year ago — time flies), I’ve felt connected to the Rhyme & Reason family. Needless to say, I am beyond thrilled to now officially join this wonderful team as the new Art Director! I come with a mix of experience from a few different areas — agency, start-up and nonprofit realms — and can’t wait to merge my background and passion with R&R to deliver impactful, creative work for our clients.
Like the rest of the team, I graduated from the University of Florida (GO GATORS!), and I have a BFA in Graphic Design and minors in both Art History and Mass Communications.
- My favorite color is gold.
- I am half Puerto Rican and have a serious love for all things made of plantains.
- UF’s recent commercials featured me doing a hair flip. Ask me to re-create this magical moment for you and I will.
- I have a slight Pinterest obsession … “slight” might be an understatement.
- Cooking and trying new wines (sometimes at the same time) are a few of my favorite pastimes.
- I believe that if you’re bored, you’re boring.
- Sci-fi things have always interested me, and I’m pretty stellar at Harry Potter trivia.
- Born in Alabama, raised in Florida and now living/working in Georgia. I love the South, obviously ;-)