I am very excited to join the R&R team. I know that the experience I can gain working for such a talented group will help forge a foundation of success for my entire career. Everyone at R&R is committed to a shared vision of success, one rooted in providing clients unbound creativity and commitment. The chance to learn in a fast paced environment with individuals who value my contributions was exactly the opportunity I was searching for. In my role as assistant account executive, I look forward to providing our clients the exemplary service they expect from R&R. If the sky is the limit in our lives, Rhyme & Reason Design is the perfect place to take off.
A little about me:
- Class of 2013 graduate, with a degree in communications, from the University of North Florida, home of the Fighting Ospreys. Although they don’t really fight, more just poop. Everywhere.
- Three different pairs of red pants. Varying shades and fabrics.
- Won the Coaches Award at the Charlie Williams Basketball Camp in 1996.
- Born and raised in Sanford, Florida.
- Community outreach is my passion.
- Moved to Atlanta , the Old Fourth Ward specifically, in August 2013 and I…..LOVE IT.
- It would not be a stretch to describe me as a news junkie. Local, national, international. If it’s an event that is current, I probably know about it.
- If I was asked to choose between sweet or salty, with one forever extinguished as a choice for my palette, I would go with salty.
- Why are there no left hand turn lanes in Atlanta? Why?
My time at Rhyme & Reason Design has been brief, but my future here will hopefully be long and fruitful. I am thankful for this opportunity to develop professionally and help grow the R&R brand. WOOT!