I am thrilled to join Rhyme & Reason Design as their Recruitment Chair!
I look forward to connecting with Greek organizations and sharing how R&R can take their brand to the next level.
As a former R&R client, I know first hand how the team works – from initiating the research to producing award-winning designs. My experience ranges from communications coordinator for an inclusive design firm to managing donor relations and stewardship plans for a national fraternal foundation.
I’m a proud Butler Bulldog, and graduated in 2000 with a BA in Journalism and Integrated Communications.
A couple of fun facts about me:
- I am a member of Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women and am an elected international office for the fraternity, supporting 17 collegiate chapters in the Midwest.
- I graduated from Butler University in 2000, “Go Dawgs!” But not the Georgia kind ;)
- I always wanted to be the recruitment chair! So I’m excited to join R&R in that capacity and look forward to recruiting new Greek clients.
- I enjoy Arnold Palmers – 1/2 unsweetened tea & 1/2 lemonade.
- I big puffy heart love yoga and only run when being chased.
- I have two super sweet kiddos and an awesome husband.
- We are slowly renovating our 1950s home in the Broad Ripple area of Indianapolis, Indiana, which means that I spend a lot of time on Pinterest dreaming and creating to-do lists for my husband.