Hi! Bonjour! Guten tag! Shalom! Konnichiwa! Hola! Ciao! Hey ya’ll! My name is Heather and, no, I am not fluent in any of these languages, but I am fascinated by all cultures and the idiosyncrasies of our world.
Born and raised in Georgia, I am a rarity in the melting pot of Atlanta and a true Georgia peach. I went to school at the only public liberal arts college in Georgia, Georgia College (Go Bobcats!), where I got a degree in mass communications. Since then, I have been lucky enough to have had amazing experiences throughout my career, ranging from working weekly concerts at Chastain Park Amphitheatre to promoting a Haunted Trolley Tour, shooting a video for Volvo and managing an international restaurant chain.
I am super-excited to get back to my roots in tourism and mass comm with the team here at R&R!
- I am the oldest of four siblings — I have eight nieces and nephews and one awesome son.
- I love all things bourbon.
- Cooking is my therapy.
- I will do anything on a dare.
- My next goal is to run a marathon.
- I am wicked-good at wrapping presents and making bows.
- I collect Christmas ornaments from all the places I’ve traveled.